I support you 200 %

Assalamualaikum..

I'm taking a short break from memorizing all the medicinal chemistry subject for tomorrow.

alright..forget about the intro.I would like to congratulate my second brother for being able to enter university  this week. wohoooo!! a big applause to you yap!<3 p="">
Though i know you really want the architecture course so much.But you were still be able to endure and accept what best for you.Allah knows best.You keep telling that on your twitter and facebook.I honestly feel envy of you brother.

1.Because you always learn from my mistakes.

2.You always had a great opportunities to every place that you go.You got a lot of friends.You were easily blend with peoples.And peoples love you.

3.You had never be a burden to our family.You did all things by yourself .Your vision in life was like go with the flow.but,it was a good flow indeed. inshaAllah...you'll had a brighter future.berkat doa semua orang.

4.You really had the soft heart for a man.I remembered that you are the only brother who will cry with me in a difficult situation.and you watch my favorite reality show with me.You was a great company for the last winter holiday.Though you had a part time work.kerja macam buruh. Tapi masih layan kakak kemas rumah dan tengok cerita sampai malam-malam.

Though there were nobody except ayah ,who will send you to your university.I send my heart here from Egypt to you.May you always be a great and hardworking young man.I will always keep my eyes on you brother.I will miss you this summer and the upcoming ramadhan.


welcome to the university life.I wish you all the best.
SARANGHAEYOO <3 p="">




Comments

Unknown said…
Huhu,,tacing gle ayat..ala..chillax suda..aq bleh hdop pny kat sneu
hidayah azman said…
it's an encouragement la yap.go for it!! :D
Alolo..sweet betul kakak kte ni..haha...sgt sweet <3
hidayah azman said…
bila baca balik rasa nak temuntah pun ade.hahah:p
lavenderlover said…



wah.. masuk u mana yap ni dayah? tahniah! may Allah bless u & ur bro always.. hwaiting!!!




















keepvid
nabila azmi said…
confuse jap sape yg gi perancis ntah..=.= all the best..=)
hidayah azman said…
uitm seri iskandar kt perak.hehe.thank you along..May Allah bless both of longan too:D
hidayah azman said…
yang dekat france tu yun.yang baru masuk u ni yap.haha...and there is others affan n arip..too many brothers.lol!
wahh masuk uni mana? tahniah! all the best mcm kak dayah jugak :)
hidayah azman said…
haha..tengkiu aini..bila kau nak buat comment dekat blog ko ni!!! nanti aku sampai malaysia je ak terus call ko.orait?
orait dayah.aku dah bukak dah ruang komen.khas untuk kau sorang hahaha just untuk ruang follow aku tak buat,segan.
hidayah azman said…
aaa..terharu mak T.T thank you babe
yun said…
tu dia. go yap!

Popular posts from this blog

ubat selsema

part 4:masjid dan makam imam syafi'e

part 1:masjid imam 4 mazhab