apple type,pear type



اسلام عليكم
catchy or not?the title..hehe

Yesterday,I took community pharmacy class with Dr.sahar.I was happy to know that we will start with a new topic which was' OTC weight control'.you don't know how desperate I am, the last time when the doctor told us that she would like to skip those topic and move on to professional communication lecture instead.*mumbling inside*

FYI,OTC stand for( over the counter drugs)which mean a drug without prescription.I just can't believe we also had OTC for weight control.Gaahhh!!excited much.

Back to basic,we learn about BMI(body mass index),a parameter to assess the overall risk of developing heart disease when patient are overweight.ok.everyone know t
his.

but,did you know.which type of body shape is more susceptible to danger.

1.overweight people with large abdomen(waist bigger than hip measurement)APPLE TYPE.
2.overweight people with smaller abdomen(hip bigger than waist measurement)PEAR TYPE.

FACT:APPLE TYPE are generally in worse health than pear type!

oh,come on.I love apples.there even a said that 'an apple a day keeps the doctor away'
Apples is like a potato chip for me.I ate almost 3 apples a day.my favourite..Fuji apple..not too sweet,and the best part.crunchy!!

right now,I am terrified,if I eat apple that much,I will end up having and apple body shape.
called me obsessed,yes I am T.T.hahah


will update about the drugs soon.
???


Happy jumaah day everyone!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ubat selsema

part 4:masjid dan makam imam syafi'e

part 1:masjid imam 4 mazhab