Life updates

Ramadhan Kareem..

I missed this word so much.Since it was the most popular greeting we had back in our study time.It's blazing hot ,sahoor was only before 3 am,break fast almost night and tarawikh at the nearest mosque.The memory still linger in my mind.

Owh and a lot of my friends were getting married.I got excited at first you couldn't believe I went to 5 wedding in a row.Then,I got bored why do I get happy with this stuff.So, I just went to BFF only.If I had a time to.well I'm quite a busy lady.No time for awhhh you're getting married yada yada yada..Let's selfie and post this on Instagram

For the career issue,I'm still working on it.Trying my best to get in any interview that offer the best.After we get the accreditation,Alhamdulillah things were resolved.I am blessed.

Now it's the time to peel off black pores strip I stick on Affan's nose.Teenager hormones couldn't get any worse.

.Enjoy the video it's so much like me.Parking issue vs shopping issue.






Comments

hAniEy IzhAr said…
Ramadhan kareem~!!
hidayah azman said…
ramadhan kareem.I miss you yuki yuki

Popular posts from this blog

ubat selsema

part 4:masjid dan makam imam syafi'e

part 1:masjid imam 4 mazhab