Hi Assalamualaikum readers

(or anyone who still remember this blog exist)

This could be the current update of my life. I've been serving military for a year and succeed in being promoted to lieutenant.(I hope so, peoples keeps bugging us if we're not getting promoted in the given time). For me 2016 had teach me a lot of lessons. It makes me grow at the same time drain my energy and critical thinking.

Being a woman in military is a no joke. You need to be mentally strong, as in military they applied the concept of equality. Meaning that whatever men can do ,women also did the same thing. If a man lift a 10kg wooden log, without excuse you did the same exercise. Regardless your weight neither your feelings. I also learnt to love a person .( yes dear readers..FINALLY , I met my mr. right but let us consider this relationship at the level of knowing 'hati-budi' ).

Talking about that, I thought  I was ready to end my single status, yet there is more rooms for me to learn before I enter the next stage of life. I was dissapointed and confused. My parents put some hopes for me to be serious ( I am not surprise as most of my cousins got engaged and married -.-) .I am serious, but let us consider my mr right need his own time to think for our future.* insert smiley face. And I need my space to get ready for any obstacles.

oh and that's it

I have nothing to say untill I have a lot to say Im going to bed because I need to go back to kl tomorrow i hates kuala lumpur peoples are freaking crazy at the roads and traffics.


Comments

Fitrika Shaari said…
Omg bau nasik minyak!
hidayah azman said…
Doakan banyak banyak

Popular posts from this blog

ubat selsema

part 4:masjid dan makam imam syafi'e

Ubat untuk demam