That deadly questions

Can I shout to my inner self please stop growing up because I'm feeling the pressure right now.

I mean everything seems messed up a little. I literally become lost again at this age. And that deadly question..when are you getting married?

It's cliche but torturing me at the same times. I wouldn't mind to crash beastie wedding but what's with the rush...hmm I'm a lil bit worried of my single unplanned life. But I'm enjoying every bit of the no one will kacau you in the middle of night and want to talk to you.

I like the feeling of loving someone.I hate it when we start to miss each other. I think that is the most killing emotion to have someone you can't live with.

To some extent, I really wants to get hitch.but the feeling of living under the same roof with someone new is pretty horrible as the future is still blurry.Plus, I don't know which obstacles I will face on in my marriage.

I just feel it very close. But the person that I will married, his voice..his appearance is still blurry.

I hope by the time I finish post this. I will be reading this post while sitting next to my fiance.

Inshallah, Allah is the best planner.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ubat selsema

part 4:masjid dan makam imam syafi'e

Ubat untuk demam