The UpComing 2019

Assalamualaikum all (whom still exist here)

We were at the edge of 2018 and I would like to write up some memories that lit my year in 2018. Basically, there were ups and down this year but it was a time full of strength and passion. I love the job that I'm currently working with. I'm enjoying peoples that I met everyday. And slowly I got to forget the sad memories back then in 2017. I would said it was a pretty good year for me to rebuild my self esteem and appreciate myself even better.

So, the first memories would be started in the beginning of the year where my boss suddenly need to transfer out. I have an issue before with him because I suspect (or expect) him to extend my period of provisionally registered pharmacy for two month plus rewrite 40 case presentation reports twice. Now that I've lost him, I felt that I have lost a good senior whom always try to connect with me and teach me the best lessons in life.

My family and I went to Sarawak to visit my uncle. It was a very unique experience. I get to know their cultures and of course KEK LAPIS sarawak which is delish! Hmm..I think I went somewhere before with my family which I forgot. The previous one we went to Langkawi the whole bunch. It was a tremendous 3 days with lots of eating chocolates and shopping. The best part at Langkawi is the cable car and SKy Walk bridge. Totally worth the view!




Then, during raya festive. Mak long was admitted to Saudi hospital. It was a devastated period for all of us. I remembered having calls with dad from saudi . We were so eager to bring mak long back home, but she couldn't discharged yet. It was the moments where I felt my mom was a true superhero to be able to speak with the locals arab and settled down flight tickets with Arabs Airlines. We pick up mak long at airport with ambulans.


My best friends celebrate my birthday in a Hotel rooms. I love you so much Atul and Mira. They said true friends were hard to get. But I'm lucky to have you guys with me doing all the crazy things middle teen woman would do.HAHA













I also have unlock TWO 21km running events this yearrrr! Wohooo who says it hard before. One in March and on the late October I guess. Alhamdulillah it was fun fun fun. Maybe I go for Dualthon after this.

I also conduct a research works with Diploma Insan and guess WHAT?? We won first place. Feel so good to have them as my students.

After I compiled all of the memories. I felt content by the blessing Allah have given to me all this year, A family who supports me, Career that I loves, A true friends that always listens and good health and peace of mind. Alhamdulillah :)

Tata 2018...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ubat selsema

part 4:masjid dan makam imam syafi'e

part 1:masjid imam 4 mazhab