Random jokes laugh if you want

Story 1

I met a very handsome immigration officer at the border on my trip to Singapore. He saw my name and said..hm hidayah. Ya saya, I replied. I'm already melting at the time guys. Like literally, love at the first sight . What do you do for living, he asked, 'saya tentera' . Oh patula ID lain. Hehe it was a short one.

I met him again on my way back.And he's like. Chit-chatting lunch option with his guys. I was intended to go towards his lane but, as I rushed to the area, A pakcik stopped me and said. Cik..sila guna line ini...I only have a glance of his face.Very handsome and poyo. And we part again.

haih..loves is so difficult

Hahha takde jodoh

#randompost

Story 2

On my way back to hostel. Atul is very tired. She is the one that I will depends on through the entire walk. If she lost, I'm lost haha. She always the one who will ask people at the counter. So, the night after we came back from Mustafa Centre. She is barely walking and dragging her foot towards our hostel.

So , I took part instead

Me  : Can I get my towels?
Guy:  ERmm..ok... Do you stay here?
Me  : Yes, I do
Guy:  OOkay...towels cost 2.5 dollar
Me  :  Ok then, two please

and He gives me some awkward smiles

I regret it later. Maybe my question was  random. Maybe He expect a Hi, I know it past 1 am already. But I stayed here and we had walked the whole day, we got lost sometimes and I didn't expect Singapore is big. So um, maybe you could give me my towels.

Instead of

(Appears suddenly at the counter like gangster)
Can I get my towels? e.g Dude, give me moneyhh

#sorandom


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ubat selsema

part 4:masjid dan makam imam syafi'e

Ubat untuk demam