Housewives or Career Woman

 Dear readers

I've been married for a year and 9 month now. yEAY kudos to that I survives being married for that long. can't describe the feeling, loves from husband and in laws , I admit that sometimes I miss the old me. Always have time to head to Bukit Rimau every weekends and meet my family. But this, is surely something to ponder and a a new skill to learn. BALANCING life and marriage.

My husband is a loving man, affectionate and always busy. He likes to balik kampung every weekends too which is quite a big problem for us both. While he is travelling everyday, I will make sure all of his need like foods, cloth, well prepared except for lunch box. I still failed to manage my time for this tho. 

So, back to the main topics. I' have been in service for 6 years now and will need to decide to continue my service for another 21 years. My mother in law is a full time housewives and my mother is a career woman. Both have different personality and thought in giving advice . But at the end of time, I need to decide for my own future right?

If I quit services for 10 years:

1. I might be able to lives close with husband. 

2. Can settle down and have kids without having to think about any other problems.

If I stay in service:

1. There is a chance that I will move forward in my career.

2. Can have kids but need to improves my time management and such.

I want to be full time housewives? maybe not. I will work in other pharmacy sector even though I quit my services. But I also want to become military pharmacist for the next 10 years which issss might be hurting my own husband a little bit. We were playing with emotions all the time here. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ubat selsema

part 4:masjid dan makam imam syafi'e

part 1:masjid imam 4 mazhab