babysitter advice needed

To anyone who cares...

Being together with my two little brothers created a chaos to my daily life.Unlike Amirul and Ashraf.Affan and Arief can't get along well.It's actually Affan whom always bullied Arief. But,sometimes this little kid is quite annoying to his big brothers.

And I'm stuck here to resolve the fight.

Sometimes the fight makes no sense.Like who will be the first to go to kitchen.Who will be the first to eat.Small things makes a big fight,cries and more.That time my voice could raise higher till both of them cries at me.

Arief is living with my auntie at our 'kampung' and will be back for a month in a year.Yet,they still fight like there is no tomorrow.I really worried about their relationship.Just look at the pictures below.Once I ask them to have a pictures together.See Affan unwilling to take pictures with Arief.And Arief with his own world happy to take pictures with Affan.




Sincerely ,
The worried sister

Comments

nabila azmi said…
hihi..comei je adek2 dyh ni=)
say to easy=) said…
hahaha..comey2 je diorg :)
yun said…
walawehh diorang ckp aku comel pulak.

Popular posts from this blog

ubat selsema

part 4:masjid dan makam imam syafi'e

part 1:masjid imam 4 mazhab