wedding call

Assalamualaikum...

I think that this might be the time when all your friends didn't just gossiping about those handsome guys or attracting ladies.Things are getting serious now,as we all believe that we were being matured.And being able to have the responsibilities to be wife and husband.

So yeah,,today is the first call of my high school friend's wedding..nasuha. It seems like everyone was excited to join the first wedding in our batch.So do I.It's good that I had iffah and fatin,willing to pick me up from home and we off to gombak.It was confusing and the GPS is gila ,we end up getting lost at KL.gosh !

But,alhamdulillah we found the way there and arrived at 2.30pm.Oh yea.. I forgot to tell that we went to aeon big to buy some presents.Our first presents to friends.keke...it's awkward...seriously.I was juggling with the wrapper and the big box at the back seat inside the car along the way there.

so here is my partner in crime to the wedding.

 I managed to meet my old friends 'sharks'...jerung? .Her name is noor syaqueilla..but we called her syaq.I was the one who tease her with jerung.Like hey jerung nak makan aku lah;p

And the ladies...I was almost crying meeting each of them.They were different..but yes..we grown up.After 5 years....Maybe we could reunite after another 5 years.When everyone got kids and hubby.O.O



Comments

nabila azmi said…
amboii...ccntiknye sume ..cntiknye dyh!!

Popular posts from this blog

ubat selsema

part 4:masjid dan makam imam syafi'e

part 1:masjid imam 4 mazhab