20 facts about me

Hi..since things goes viral in instagram.so here it is

1.My name is hidayah,just turn 23 and graduated from Mansoura University in degree of Pharmaceutical Science.

2.A big sister.I'm a proud sis man.Because I actually could read my brothers mind if they had difficulties,and happy to be teased by them.Yes.Got bullied since small but I love my brothers in the means of love and hate relationship.

3.Never learn to cook until I am 18.The first time I step into the kitchen,was when I'm a student at Egypt.Don't know I had so much passion in cooking back then.Probably want to change my course to culinary if I know my likes in baking early.haha

4.I have a minor weight problems.Every girls have that though.But,I was overweight since high school.Eating nasi kawah at asrama makes me fat and lazy.Now getting better since I join gym for the past two years.

5.I don't like to makes friends.I cherish everyone who understand me.

6. Over thinking.just OVERTHINKING

7. Funny and 'masuk air' if you knows me well .

8.My favorite foods is sup tulang,nasi kerabu and everything (actually).I'm quite a big eater.

9. I have a big crush to a younger or older man.Man within my age is considered buddy.

10. A guitar fanatics.Since high school.I'm still trying hard to enlighten my guitar skill.Not born with talent..I wish to enter a class (if I had time to do so)

11. I'm trying hard for something that I have to achieve.Especially in my studies.Quite a nerd.

12. Afraid of cats,horse,mouse or anything furry. (if they ignores me,that's okay)

13. Would love to pursue my master and be a lecturer.

14. Introvert

15. Love sunlight 

16. Had been to Paris.My dream city.and it's magical.Fall in love with the beauty of France.

17. Vintage

18. Traditional

19. Obedient

20. Bebas tapi tahu menjaga batas



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ubat selsema

part 4:masjid dan makam imam syafi'e

part 1:masjid imam 4 mazhab