Gym

Yesterday,was sad


haha.I had officially finished three month of exercising at gym.I didn't tell anyone except closed friends.Not even my brothers,they would be probably like.Don't torture your body kakak,you looks just fine .muwahaha,like I believe you!. I just don't like that reactions when I told someone that don't know me well,that I go to gym.It was that expression of..

-Uh ..stop it,don't diet
-Yeah..gym person.wohoo
-do you need a muscle?

Don't mean to be negative about it.But,I just want myself to be positive.Looks,it takes 10 minutes to walk to the gym and at least 2 hours to do the exercise.I need all the positive vibes around me.All I can say that it was worth it!

Truth to be told,I want to maintain my weight below 55 and reach my goal of 53,flat tummy,thigh gap and all the perfect bodies that woman want.but hey,don't be greedy.I just need to maintain .hahaha (sedapkan hati).

The most important things is, I realized that my hormones were being good for the past 3 month,I had my menstruation on time,no massive period pain,I eat a lot during the first month (to compensate the energy lost),but it is getting better now .I could control my appetite,I don't takes processed meats (burger,nugget,hot dog),and I feel happier when I'm exercising.

You know that feels when your endocrine hormones rush,while you were running,cycling and doing stretching.I feels my face glows,and my body feels lighter,my problems were gone.oh jangan melebih.haha

My idea of going to gym is to relax myself,and be friends with locals.All my instructor was inspiring.They keeps encouraging you,and sometimes push you off to your limits. At first,I couldn't even makes more than 20 sit up,but now....more than 100.hehe

If you ask me what exercise would be fun,it is aerobic. Makcik-makcik degil yang suka mengeluh .kalau susah je marah instructer.Kalau stop kena panggil nama,istaghall ( maksudnya jangan berhenti),dan suara instructer tu masa bagi arahan.mashaAllah nak tercabut cuping telinga.rasa macam nak habiskan aerobik secepat mungkin dan lari keluar.hahaha

I'm going to miss this..so,what's next at Malaysia.

bye bye ms. fit gym

kick-boxing! bring it ON


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ubat selsema

part 4:masjid dan makam imam syafi'e

part 1:masjid imam 4 mazhab