Reunion sambest

Assalamualaikum

It's been 6 years since we left high school.Another reunion to go with my old friends whom is studying at Egypt.Literally,we were being jealous because some of our friends did a mini reunion at the 'kenduri kahwin' of the second couple from high school.(congrates mira and salam on your marriage,May Allah bless you both and showers you with happiness till jannah).Can you believe it?? the second one.

Panjang jodoh antum sekalian.kikiki

I couldn't be surprised yet,as I know many more will come in the future.We had listed some possibilities of our friends who fell in love again after university life. uuuu

So,after I finished my second paper,I ask raden to go to Cairo with me.And the best things is,she said yes.She barely left home as she said home is where she found peace at.hahah.screw us.Mansoura is our second home indeed.Plus,my pharmily were so worried of me going to Cairo with raden,and so I said..kita redah je..member punya pasal.Doakan perjalan kiteorang selamat,and it was a smooth one.Alhamdulillah

We had so much fun meeting old friends that night.We had thai foods and it was amazing.The ikan siakap tiga rasa was damn delicious,thai tomyam,telur bungkus,ayam dan daging masak merah,sayur goreng,and sponsored chocolate cakes and red velvet by organizer.

My friends,khaliesah from France comes to Egypt.We were honored to celebrate her journey to 'bumi kinanah'.We shared some thought,experience,gossips and lame jokes. Hajar and Izzah had give us the best hospitality ever. Hajar even bakes eggs tart for breakfast.Though they were both busy with their studies and commitment as a member of PCK committee,dorang layan je kiteorang.Thank you.:)))

I was obviously happy to meet them all.I thought I didn't had the opportunity to meet them,and before I go back for good.Allah had grants me a favor.All iz well.till then

from left :caom,amir,acop,najmi,panex,enol,syazwan,ridhwan,muzamil,muaz
left side table:khaliesah,dibah,ecah,me,izzah,raden
right side table:hanis,kauthar,aye,amal,farhana,hajar,aten
girls of sambest

hajar cutey

xo




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ubat selsema

part 4:masjid dan makam imam syafi'e

Ubat untuk demam