5 good things

Five years is enough? more than enough,It takes me quite a time to understand them well.Especially,we had a separated class before.Not this year,it was hectic and I could say they did help me through the ups and down of practical and finals.

1.They are competitive.This will makes you to not sit in a place.You will try to beat them,by hook or by crook,if you just follow the rules,you were left behind.It means your life wont get bored believe me.

2.They are full of confident.You can see some of them even ask the doctors until the depth of the question.Like is that even included in exams.Every little mistakes and they will speak it up.Like a boss..

3.They were harsh and lack of patience.But,they save no grudge.Words is just a sweet things.But,one things that I know,if they were mad at you,they will be angry for one to two hours,and forget it the next day.

4.Crying is their weakness.All Egyptian can't see peoples cry.See ...soft-heart ed much right?.So,if you feel burdened by anything.cry.It will solve all problems.Not all..but most of it:) only if you were brave enough to loose your ego.

5.They will help you if you ask for their help.Anytime.Been on it.yeah they did.

So,that's all.phew...haha.I have more than 60 Egyptian friends.Thank you guys







Comments

definitely my dear...me pown cmtu jugak...one of the reasons me sayang nak tggalkan tanah mat salleh ni...
hidayah azman said…
kann...tapi mat salleh lagi sayang kot sbb dorg lagi ade manners.:D

Popular posts from this blog

ubat selsema

part 4:masjid dan makam imam syafi'e

Ubat untuk demam