Small gift,Big heart

ketip kuku for guys,kebaya for girls

Hi

How did my new template looks like?cute eh..

I had been to Malacca to buy souvenirs for my lecturer.It is not that big of gift,compared to what they had teach me for the past five years.But,I would like to leave them a slight memories of me!.

Literally,I am carrying my gift bag to all exams,and right after the oral exams.(when the doctors had write my  marks)..I give them with a bright smile on my face,saying duktur(we call our lecturer duktur) this is from Malaysia.Thank you for teaching us.Or when I had the chance to bump with any doctors.I immediately stop them,say hi..and quickly give them the gift.and run..hahaha

It was a pleasure to see them smile.Here I tell you,I had this doctor who looks so strict in appearance,but he couldn't hide his smile after I thank him.cuteness overload!!

And last but not least a selfie with my doctors.It was a shame,as I'd never been able to take a picture with my lecturers before.I never had a courage to do so ,but hey you got to have some gut here so why not! :D



Dr.thana,I stopped her before she enter the lift.tehee~

camera 360 mode is on!hahaha


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ubat selsema

part 4:masjid dan makam imam syafi'e

part 1:masjid imam 4 mazhab