23 and still living

I remember the last time yun sing to me taylor swift.twenty two.Time flies and now I'm a year older.

I guess celebration is just for girls.I'm almost women......with nothing.

-finish my study,but still an undecided graduation days.no official certificate yet
-total saving of less than 1000 ringgit
-debt to yun 700 ringgit from the previous euro trip
-no skills except my passion in baking
-boyfriend -less

What I'm going to do with my life.How I'm going to be happy 10 years from now.That question pops into my mind.I feel completely...

loss

despite celebrating it with no cakes nor presents.Yun brought me to mamak and nah...the crispy yummy nan garlic.

nothing beats cakes and presents rather than good foods.

Alhamdulillah for everything.And to friends and family whom had wish me.That means a lot.

happy 23rd hidayah.keep on the right track.be happy.love yourself.stay pretty.laugh a lot more in the future.


Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi would you mind stating which blog platform you're working with?
I'm going to start my own blog soon but I'm having a tough time
selecting between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.
The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs
and I'm looking for something completely unique.
P.S My apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!


My webpage: shipping a vehicle
hidayah azman said…
hi..blogspot is easier and more friendly,I'd tried wordpress before but it is difficult to use.your welcome.my pleasure

Popular posts from this blog

ubat selsema

part 4:masjid dan makam imam syafi'e

part 1:masjid imam 4 mazhab