Troublemaker

I was planning to hangout with Nadia,which were my long lost neighbour .Since I delayed our 'lepak time' for too long.I decided to go with her yesterday.

So,we agreed to go to The Mines

After some begging plans,she managed to use her dad's car .I was the one who should give her direction but google maps just gotta be kidding me.WHYY!!. We already pass the sempadan seremban and we end up at Nilai.We did our U turn and safely arrived at The mines.

We was watching into the storm.The movies was great.So,I guess we were having a good time.

no?

We got lost on the way back home too.We almost got into the end of the World (oh I'm just exaggerating).We follow the direction to Pulau Indah ,just because...it was our only hope.But what we found was "lebuhraya anda tamat'

And we did pass into palm oil plantation and some mountain though.

And not just that...minyak kereta is running out weh!

We found the way to Port Klang and got stuck at Pelabuhan Barat.Those big lorries were passing by our car here and there.Oh I just faint..

We get a free make up session at The Mines.But,seriously...my make up was that phenomenal.I dream of classic looks because it was my first make up on.It won't go that bad..

expectation...

reality



how classic
=.='

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ubat selsema

part 4:masjid dan makam imam syafi'e

part 1:masjid imam 4 mazhab