Awesome grammar

That is the title of a book

I got from popular today.I had spent my money buying two perfumes at body shop,which cost me 170 ringgit (for me and mom).Yes..then I get down to another level,happens to know victoria secrets has it offers of 120 ringgit for three big bottles of perfumes.plus a free bags.

T.T

so I thought, this bottle will last for one years.I promise one drop a day.( I used to spray it on fly back then when I was at Egypt.It will makes them dizzy and easier for me to step on em..)

Back to the books,I found that it is amusing to improve my grammar.Though I don't have much vocab, I need to improve my writing.too much error.

Support me! maybe I could write in better English

Well,I still forgot to buy mom her padding.I got Arief a wordsearch books because he is glued to games .Spoil kids.

Anyway,Happy Aidilfitri to everyone,don't forget the peoples in Gaza,and victims of MAS airlines tragedy.kosong-kosong ye..much love xo




Comments

it's ok..i've vs for you...

Popular posts from this blog

ubat selsema

part 4:masjid dan makam imam syafi'e

part 1:masjid imam 4 mazhab