Jetlag won't ends

How am I supposed to perform my tahajud if I can't sleep at least for an hour at night

This is madness.I had my long nap untill 3pm the next day.and the cyle continues.

I'm thinking of going to pharmacy and buy a bottle of sleeping pills. I swear I am so sleepy right now I have to wait for subuh.My stomach is bloating because I have my sahur without sleeps and I have a pack of eno.just because. Eno is like my energy drinks ,it helps me to ease my bloating-ness.

Literally,I didn't fill up my stomach.I add more burden to it because, if I can't sleep I tend to snacking at night.I had magnum gold last night.yum

and I was caught eating it by yun while stepping on the stairs.

'Kakak what are you doing? ever think about your thought of losing 3 kilos during puasa? and losing your belly fat and drumstick leg?

OH yun.forget it.It's time to enjoy my magnum.

mmm...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ubat selsema

part 4:masjid dan makam imam syafi'e

part 1:masjid imam 4 mazhab