Mom habits

I'm not being a disgraceful daughter here,but since I grow older,it seems like I had the position to take care of my mom

Because..she is seriously complaining but won't hear anything I said.It's like switching my past of ignoring her advice,when I was a child. 'masuk telinga kanan,keluar telinga kiri'

My mom is a nurse.A senior nurse whom had works in health community since 30 years.But when it comes to her own health.She ignores

Like when she complain her weight won't lose anymore.I told her , umi you should start a healthy lifestyle.stop caffiene,less oil,drink a lot of water and maintain a good bowel habits.

But what I found is a giant bag full of tins of nescafe (she even hide it so I won't notice), and she loves rendang with lotsa oil.

I would be like..umiii kan kakak dah cakap

My mom had her bunion at her foot.If she didn't take care of it,the bunion would go worse and might need a surgery.

So,I read an article about bunion and it is advisable to wears padding in between the toes,compressing stocking,and avoid high heel or uncomfortable shoes that might give stress to her feet.

We went to pharmacy,I was busy searching for a gel to heal my hyperpigmentation (which is worsen over a few years).and my mom forget to buy her padding.and she also buy herself a 3 inch high heels.

=.='

So,do tell me now,how do I be a good daughter?
maybe I should buy her padding.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ubat selsema

part 4:masjid dan makam imam syafi'e

part 1:masjid imam 4 mazhab